- Price for 1+3 pax US$ 2,155 per single occupancy all-inclusive in groups
- Price 4+8 Pax US$ 1,699 per single occupancy all-inclusive in groups
|Why we’re different|
- Focus: Unlike most of our competitors, we focus exclusively on providing affordable tour packages and group tours to foreign, largely exotic destinations. In the travel business, it is particularly easy to get distracted by new trends and themes, but we have chosen to focus on what we do best. We are extremely deliberate in introducing new tours because we have set a standard that our loyal customers have come to rely on, and we are committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations.
- Phenomenal Tour Guides: If you ask anyone who has been on an escorted tour, they will tell you that the tour guides are an essential ingredient to making the trip a success. The importance of tour guides is not lost on us at Trust Tours And Safaris Company Limited, which is why we are relentless in our pursuit and retention of the very best tour guides. We are proud to say with confidence that our tour guides are phenomenal, and many of them have become celebrity-like figures within the Trust Tours And Safaris Company Limited community.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport;Pick-up and drop-off at Transfer to the trailhead -entry gate to Kilimanjaro National Park;Pick-up at the exit from Kilimanjaro National Park and transfer to the hotel;
All park fees collected by the Kilimanjaro National Park (conservation fees, camping fees, crew fees, vehicle fee, rescue fee and all other fees collected by the Tanzania National Parks Authority).
One night at 4* hotel ( SG Premier Resort or The Arusha Hotel) before the expedition and one night after; The hotels have everything for your comfortable stay – caring staff, nice rooms, reliable Wi-Fi, restaurant and swimming pool);Tented accommodation on Mount Kilimanjaro. Please note: All accommodation is on sharing basis (i.e. you will be sharing with your travel companion a twin/double room in the hotel and a tent during the hike. If you travel alone, we will match you with a same-sex adventurer).
Breakfast in the hotel before and after the hike;All meals on the hike. Our Kilimanjaro diet includes energy-rich and highly nutritious meals prepared by our professional high-altitude cooks. A typical diet on Kilimanjaro includes different soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables; vegetarian/gluten-free/halal options are available at no extra cost;All drinks on the hike (coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water).
Hiking and safety equipment
4-inch (10-cm) thick and comfortable sleeping mats;All group equipment (spacious and comfortable dining tent, camping table and chairs, crockery and cutlery);The Helicopter rescue is free ( book with us so we can give you the helicopter pick-up point).Oxygen cylinders and oximeters;GPS-tracking service;Complete medical kits.
Expedition Afriedly of Stuff
Professional guides, licensed by Kilimanjaro National Park.All our guides are the holder of Wilderness First Responder or Wilderness First Aid certifications.All our guides have 11years of successful mountaineering experience;Dedicated support crew (assistant guides, camp master, porters, cooks, etc.).
Local airfares, International airfares and departure taxes.International Travel insuranceTanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival.Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the ascent);Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)Meals not listed above on those arrival and departures daysOptional Tours (short safari after your climb etc.)Tips for guides 100$ cooks 85$ and porters 50$ per entire trip and any items of personal nature.